A Syrian refugee in Lebanon allows his back to become a canvas for a famous tattoo artist. Soon, collectors become interested in this work of art.
Directed by: Kaouther Ben Hania
Cast: Yahya Mahayni, Dea Liane, Koen De Bouw, Monica Belluci
Producers: Tanit Films, Cinetele films, Twenty Twenty Vision, Kwassa Films, Laika Film and Television, Metafora Media Production, Sunnyland Film as a member of A.R.T. Group, Film i Vast, VOO Be TV, and Istiqlal Films.
- Venice Film Festival
- Stockholm Film Festival
- El Gouna Film Festival
- Edipo Re Award at the Venice Film Festival
- Venice Horizons Award at the Venice Film Festival
- Best Screenplay at the Stockholm Film Festival
- Nominated for Best International Feature Film at the Academy Awards
- Best Arab Film at the El Gouna Film Festival